Saturday, May 1, 2010

der was a boy...der was a gal.....


aaah now how do i start...hmmmmmmmmmm...

like a setting sun amid clusterd clouds

a hoarding stood between us, me n her!

my eyes were searching for her

eager to see the god's gift for life

time stood still,seconds seemed ages!

then it happened, it appeared a dream

there she was, the first glance

left me in oblivion, the moment

dreamt all along, was rite der

bestowed upon me by herself

never felt that way before

no one made me feel the way! she did

she walked towards me with a smile

she was clad in that white attire

with those fairy long ear rings

she is the one, looking angel likes

i was in love with the most

beautiful gal, with a golden heart

i was lost in her charm/smile

words were falling short, i managed

to say 'you are pretty' whilst was

lost in a world of very own, two of us!

sitting beside her a realisation

how grateful iam, how graceful she is!!!


de were made for each other....hmmm;;)8->(fiction part-2)

2 comments:

Fiery Arian said...

hey.....no post for long time...........

ram said...

aah dats a short story:d